Being thoughtfull

Well, it is not even 9am and I have been treated to a cooked breakfast, cards and gifts. I always appreciate people that are thoughtful with their time and effort and true to form Nu rang first thing with a hysterical and smiley "Happy Birthday" down the phone and my Nia (above) sent a card and pressie ( a book of Australian movie legends!!! -Russell has never looked better!) all the way from Oz! I have had birthday texts from Nige (happy birthday to you too) and the normal emails and thoughtful cards too
Chris will be working this morning, then I think he will suffer the indignity at being dragged around a garden centre after seedlings......
I need to buy a couple of day old chicks today if I can find some. Blanche the broody hen is looking terribly weak.....she needs a couple of babies to break her broody behaviour. We hens get so fixated, like she is, it is so easy for the bird to literally broody herself to death

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes