The Magic Of Pasta

Someone who reads this blog, asked me today how Susan was getting on, and I must admit the valiant little girl is doing ok, thanks primarily to spaghetti!
Every morning and evening I cook a large bowl of pasta up for her and sneak it carefully under her hen house. She has swiftly learnt to dart in before any of the other hens realise what is actually going on and I lock her in with a huge bowl of her favourite food.
In just a few days the skinny little hen has put on some weight and is looking definitely perkier.
I know it sounds a little indulgent to be cooking separate meals for a sickly hen but I have been so moved by her long-drawn-out fight to survive this mystery illness, I think, boosting her remaining chances it is the very least I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes