A blog for Jayne......not a hen in sight!

Hells teeth, two days and two evening dinners out! I am practically cosmopolitan.
Tonight we went to Ann and Tim's for supper. Janet and Ned and Ned's son Edward and girlfriend Lucy were there as well as Tim's sister Carol and my brother Andrew and his wife Jayne , so it was a nice catch up with everyone.
In between dinner courses, Ann, Janet and Chris wanted to show off their dance moves and held an impromptu dance class. (Above is Chris and Lucy doing the salsa)
Jayne is a fan of this blog, but apparently gets a little sick of pure chicken news, so I will endeavor to include some chicken free blogs from now on! I think she was in fact being slightly picky as she later sweetly added that she really hated our trusty Belingo with a true vengeance ( and thought the colour of the van was sh*te).......funny what people dislike isn't it?
Anyhow we had a lovely meal and got home late....

2 comments:

  1. I think my dislike for the Bellingo has been taken somewhat out of concept...I merely wished to point out that there were a vast number of cars out there that would be more suitable for your lifestyle, and standing in the comunity. Please accept my apologies if you were offended, it was not my intention. As to the colour, I have no more to say on the matter. Love to you both Jayne X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your flowers today!
    tee hee!!!
    We were more amused by your venomous attack
    tee hee
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes