Sun Burn in March

Firstly I must apologise for the boring content of this blog...........sometimes I do forget just how mundane my life may seem to those not excited by the prospect of finding a turkey egg in their duck house or by planting a row of root vegetables in a perfect line! I can be interesting....honest!
Often my days can merge into one steady stream of chores and routines, and whilst I love the pace and rhythm of time passing, others may find the whole story , well, bloody boring!
I have made most of the glorious weather today and have bordered my raspberry bushes with chicken wire as well as planting out broad beans,parsnips,turnip, asparagus and peas. The dogs have spent the day with me yet again- Maddie and George gallivanting with the poultry and pigs and William and Meg tied up to the Belingo's bumper. After an age William finally managed to grab a passing hen, but was so shocked my her show of aggression (it was Mildred Pierce) he backed off quick sticks. The fine weather also relaxed him and Meg somewhat and believe it or not
I have got a mild sunburn! and it is only the first day of spring today

1 comment:

  1. That pic of the pups sure shows what spunk they have! Really cuties. I think Hootie looks bigger than your Welshies. He weighs in at 22.3#. The upper limits for their breed.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes