It is official...I now have a "herd"

This morning the government letter arrived from the animal health agency informing me that I now officially own a herd!!! The herd name is an uninspiring FF2259!....I would have quite liked the "Gray girls"......but I guess that FF259 will have to do!
The pigs have demolished most of the grass already in their enclosure, but surprisingly their hut remains neat ,clean and amazingly fresh smelling. Nora waddled over to watch what I was doing when I climbed into the shed to give it the once over, then went into a sort of stupor, which seemed incredibly strange! She stood like this (above pic) for an age, her piggy eyes open but vacant. Only after I pushed past her and rattled the feed bin, did she come to her senses and gallop over for a nosh.

The Belingo didn't start this morning, so the trusty AA was called out to diagnose a desperate need for a new battery and a new set of glow bulbs (???) The AA guy, unlike the big girl's blouse that called yesterday, absolutely fell in love with Boris and insisted I take a picture of him and the turkey on his digital camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes