Socal and antisocial behaviour

Last night a small group of teens staggered drunkenly down the lane and back in a futile example of today's pointless "hoodie" behaviour.. By three am, it was all getting rather irritating,as they bounced to and fro from fields to house. As it turned out all the neighbours felt as impotent as we did, as all we feared the possible uncontrolled repercussions from children who know no parameters. I do however feel that we should get together as a community to exert some peer group pressure onto these characters and their families even though I do worry about the safety of the birds in their vulnerable position.
I was dead tired when I went to work this morning, but at least managed to get home early after realising the unit actually owed me some time off.On spec we went to have lunch at Prestatyn Bistro, and ended up having a nice time,a passable meal,and two bottles of crisp white wine. We also enjoyed discussing a possible "civil ceremony" next year......Janet and Ann want to be wedding planners complete with head phones.....hummmmm


I had a welcomed nap when we got home as Chris sneakily watched Steel Magnolias.As it tuned out, it has been a better Sunday than I expected


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes