Sunny Sunday

We took Sorrel to a plant sale at the local Bodryddan Hall, which is 2 miles from Trelawnyd. Bought some plants for the garden (an umbrella primula and some Cat Nip for those that are interested) then went out for lunch at the Bistro (another meal out.!!!!!!!!!!!.......I can feel a purge coming on)
This afternoon I planted my purchases, and watered the 5 vegetable beds. yesterday I planted fennel and actually unearthed some new potatoes for tea ( they were wonderfully tasty) So things are coming on nicely. I went to photograph the new ducklings again this evening, but after lugging pail and pail of water to top up the duck water and feeding the birds AND walking the dogs AS WELL as getting up at 7am to sort everything out and cooking the breakfast, I actually fell asleep amongst Ripley and the others. Only waking up with a noisy Blanche clucking loudly into my ear.

I have 5 Buff eggs in the incubator, which are due to hatch on tuesday. I think that only three have chicks in them,so say if they all hatch, I think we can cope with three small fluffy chciks in the kitchen rather than the 14 dirty little duckling buggers we had a week or so ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes