Selling on

12 kilos of spuds,radish,cabbage,French parsley,eggs and broad beans have all been harvested,weighed and bagged up in preparation for selling on at work tomorrow. The day has been showery, so I have been soaked to the skin several times and look pretty much like an old tramp at the moment. (By the way a woman at work said that she thought I couldn't be gay because I was too scruffy!!)
Tomorrow we have a chance to dress up a bit, as we are going to Ann's big 60th birthday dinner in Llandudno. I have got something planned which may raise a laugh, but can't post just what it is, just yet.......
ps the application form for the Conwy Bee keeping course came through yesterday, Chris will be enrolling with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes