Orders come in

I now have orders for 6 of the runner ducklings, but I have not been able to sex Ripley and his/her siblings as yet. The six original babies are almost feathered and all are looking healthy and strong. and their peep peep chirps are just changing into the occasional horse chunner and quack. Females will give the traditional duck quack whilst the males will chunner,so sexing them all wont be too long
The darkest duckling Hudson, (above) looks massive compared to the e bay ducklings now happy in the joint enclosure.and there seems to be a bit of a Mexican stand off between the two broods.Two lots of parents with kiddies have visited the field today to see them all, which was nice.
Sorrel and Chris went to Bangor today, so I was free to catch up with jobs, go to Pilate's with Hazel ( I actually enjoyed it) and prepare toad in the hole for everyone's tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes