The Buff girls

The Buff chicks are in their second week of life, and are starting to show a little more personality than they did. They are also a joy to look after compared to the shit flinging dirty ducklings, as they remain clean, tidy and rather sweetly "fluffy".(Mind you I had to remove some tenacious clingons from each of the chicks the other night.......lovely job)
The weather has improved today too, so my mood has improved with it.Back to work tomorrow, where I will be taking multiple orders for my new potatoes which are ready to earth.
I have taken an annual leave day on Saturday ( which has angered one member of senior staff........me thinks we will have a lively "discussion" when I next see her! which I am looking forward to), as friend Nigel is visiting this weekend, which should be fun.I need to plan another Sheffield trip too, as I am having withdrawals for a good gossip with Mike, Jonney H and Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes