Dirty little Buggers

Chris has been forced into a state of nervous exhaustion when I have been on night duty, as the rapidly growing band of tap dancing ducklings have proved to be rather a handful for his more "delicate" constitution.

I must admit, I will never hatch so many babies at once again, as the bigger they grow the dirtier they actually become. In what seems like seconds after I have cleaned out their cage, each one seems to have the ability of opening their bowels out on unsteady and rather clumsy feet, then like toddlers in a garden puddle,they take great delight in flinging the watery and rather disgusting fluid in every direction.


Yet, the funny little band, remain
endearing and sweet. Every few minutes, fourteen sets
of beady eyes follow your every movement around the kitchen, and amid a frenzy of cheeps, they continue with their tap dancing in anticipation of a portion of scrambled egg or water.


Chris has kindly bought me a garden shed, to be erected as soon as is humanly possible by the back door, in which to transfer the ducklings
I can't wait.......I've always wanted my own shed...must be my age

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes