Herbs , Sprouts and (Raining) Cats & Dogs


Torrential rain in Trelawnyd! And it has been like that off and on all day. It was so grotty that I went back to bed after early morning dog walks (6 am!) with a strong coffee and LBC on the radio. William sneaked onto the bed after Joan had already made herself comfortable and centimetre by centimetre he managed to crawl within touching distance of her. I am so glad that I always have the camera on hand, as I managed to snap him gently reaching out to touch her. Surprisingly the old gal let him and there they lay for several minutes, William with a hairy paw resting on hers.....
The weather cleared briefly in the afternoon, so I put in a long row of sprouts (you can just see their location under the closhes on the left of the photo)
I also planted out some French Parsley and Golden Thyme and Mint in my smallest plot (just out of frame on the far right of the photo), but the weather closed in so me and the dogs did a round robin and delivered a load of eggs before I set out a ton of Main crop spuds for chitting.Got a DVD for later-Goodbye Bafana (2007) starring Joseph Fiennes (whatever happened to him?????)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes