David Shilling




Me,me,me,me! I guess that's what blogging is all about, being somewhat self indulgent,Got to thinking about my hat wearing today,Before coming to Wales I was never known to wear one! Ok perhaps I would don a woolly hat at snowy times but generally I would never think of wearing one let alone buying one.
On a basic practical way, working outside often means that something like my Russian fur hat is a godsend (even though I do look like a tit in it) but generally I prefer wearing Nu's striped wool hat as I often forget it is actually on my head.My chav deer stalker is I know a case of mutton dressed as lamb, perhaps the whole "hat" thing is a middle age man's effort to feel young? ................memo to self.......it's not working......tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes