Sunday 10.30pm

Trelawnyd seems to be under seige tonight when I finalluy got home after the usual Sunday 12 hour shift. Lorry after lorry is thundering through the village, spraying the pavements with dirty water and noise. I knew the reason for the traffic, as we on ITU have been coping with a effects of a multiple car RTA on the now closed A55.The diverted cars have been snaking through our "minor road" all evening. It has been a particulary sad shift.
Had a slight hangover from a birthday dinner with Janet,Ned , Ed and Lucy last night, and we had a nice evening of excess, but I think I am far too old to be roughing it at work after a hard saturday night.

Planning a great deal of allotment stuff and organisation this week, I hope the weather holds up. Off to bed now, very tired. Have to smile to myself just a little though as Maddie has stuffed herself behind me on the couch and is farting merrily to herself whist asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes