Internal cocks,and worries about religion

4.30am and Duncan started crowing. Pitch black, middle of the night, what's the bloody sense of that? what possible reason would he have to let rip at that time? I mean in the natural world all that says to nocturnal predators is "here I am, help yourself!)
Anyhow I went back to sleep and hopefully the neighbours did so as well as not one has been banging on my door with choppers in their hands.
Duncan is truly a magnificent cock ( ok stop the Carry on Farming Jokes), and has pranced around all morning showing off. Poor Stanley, who is the definite Spock to Duncan's Captain Kirk, has been lying in the dust bowl under the hen house with Robina! looking a bit girly

This morning I went to the church to finish paining the new radiators. The peaceful nature of the place\is lovely,
Friend John rang me on my mobile and had a panicky few minutes worrying that I had or will find religion very soon! He was even more on edge when I told him I had volunteered for the Church flowers and cleaning rota! DON'T WORRY JOHN, you wont see me in a verger's frock anytime soon!

It will be a sort of flat weekend as I am working an extra shift tonight and working on Sunday, but then I will have some time off next week to clear the rest of the allotment plots.

Meg seems brighter this morning ( I would too after a ton of chicken) Chris and I are just off to Prestatyn and Boots to be weighed in our weekly weigh-in...............................................

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Camera, filofax(!?), mobile phone and car keys...methinks this photo is staged :-0 Nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does it say about me when I'm chuckling at your magnificent cock..
    When exactly does growing up take place?.. I think it missed me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CROWING
    not growing.duh!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes