Eggy Bread


Now I am not trying to be all "fluffy bunny", but sometimes it is good just to enjoy( and realise that you do) little simple things in life. It is 10.30 am and we are having a lie in! Ok Chris was up at 6.30am walking the dogs and I was up at 7.45 doing the hens and ducks but after feeding and watering 36 animals, I brewed coffee, made tea and cooked "eggy Bread",(pic) and rather guiltily we had breakfast in bed!

Yesterday teatime we went to Llandudno and had a great meal and wine at Osborne's and this afternoon we are going to Roger'Jones aution house this afternoon to look for kitchen tables (http://www.rogersjones.co.uk/ ) so it has been a lovely weekend even though I will be on nights this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes