Trelawnyd from the West, Christmas trinkets and Lady Chatterley

I drove from Dyserth to Trelawnyd along the back road today and took the above picture from the West. I think that the village looks rather delicately placed below Gop Hill.


Janet and I went up to Jackson's this afternoon to do some shopping and most of the Christmas decorations were tastefully done except for the 179£ deer head which sang Christmas songs in an American accent! (I photographed the bloody thing to prove it)

Why has Christmas become so Americanized nowadays? Everyone is decorating their houses with a plethora of coloured nights! "santa stops here" signs adorn every house path ( Note: santa rather than Father Christmas), I suspect we will be calling Christmas "The Holidays!" very soon.

Lady Chatterley (2006)
at Theatre Clwyd this ,evening was a sorry mess! Nearly three hours of watching a morose Marina Hands ambling around her Edwardian estates then finding her sexuality with the unlikely bear-like Jean-Louis Coullo'ch, was too much for anyone ( we left after 2 hours)! Back home at 10pm to finish the second of the Fat Rascals Chris had bought me back from Harrogate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes