sod's Law

I have been feeling pretty ropey all day! Nausea and bowels ( need I say more?) So I would have liked to have a long sit with I am Legend Which I am reading AND enjoying at the moment. But no! Up at 6.45 am to take Chris to the station, then to Buckley with the Scotties for their pre crimbo haircut. Then beach with the Welsh, eggs deliveries and sainsbury shop; a quick trip to Abergele for some more Chicken pellets, a quick bleach of the kitchen floor, then of to Buckley again. It has been like this all day!

A handful of imodium and no food has certainly helped and I could have done without the terminally cheerful rat catcher from Flintshire County Council who turned up at 5pm wanting tea and sympathy, but at least I sort of sorted out a nice diner for Judy who is calling in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes