R.I.P Gethin

I am bereft!.... Poor Gethin has followed the pig-in-a dress Letitia and has hung up his dancing shoes! Which I know, is not really the end of the world, but I will miss his puppy- eager-to-please face every Saturday night.

Lucky I was working on ITU all day, so I had to stifle my groans of disappointment in the laundry room Perhaps I will give Blue Peter a look next week.


Got home just in time to watch the last episode of Cranford! Just wonderful!!!! Lisa Dillon as Cranford's conscience and voice of sanity ( the character Mary Smith-centre) almost stole the acting honours from the likes of Imelda Staunton and Julia McKenzie. I think that this ensemble piece is the best think I have seen on the BBC in many years . The happy ending had me in buckets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes