Nu's Nutcracker

Up early this morning and completing this blog when in bed! which is very decadent. In London for my pre Christmas Nuala visit and have had a lovely time. She has gone to take Jimmy to work , so I can recall the days events!
We met at three pm yesterday, and went to the Skylon restaurant over at the Southbank. Lovely table overlooking the Thames! and felt very pampered with a great meal, average service and great views. I love catching up, as we talked non stop until 6pm, then ambled over to Saddler Wells to see the Nutcracker.
Camp as Christmas, I have seen the Mathew Bourne production a few times but to be honest I had forgotten just how good it was! Hairy Chested hulk Ian Vincent (pic) played the Nutcracker wonderfully ( I had seen him before in SWAN LAKE and The CAR MAN) and could just entertain myself by watching just him all night.
Fired up with all the great dancing we have arranged to see the Saddler wells production of ARGENTINE Tango ( Tango por Dos) at the Peacock theatre in Febuary, as part of Nu's Christmas pressie!
Off to Kew gardens this morning as it is cold and crip then I will pop in to John Lewis new food halls on Oxford Street to get a few Christmas treats!
Lovey day!
ps Siobhan hope you are reading this! will see you all at Nancy's fund raiser in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes