Needles in Eyes

One of my favourite film quotes is from the 1983 film Terms of Endearment¬ I often misquote Garrett Breedlove's famous put down to Aurora Greenway's offer to "come in".- a waspish

"I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. ".

Well today I feel as though I have actually stuck those needles in my eyeballs as I have come down with a nasty head cold. Dragged myself to work this morning then had to concede defeat as I had a hot flush at 10am with a temperature of 38.5 ! I left Chris on dog,hen and duck duty and came home and went to bed for the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon.

Grumpy and hot I got up to watch the lovely Gethin get through to the semi finals of Strictly Come Dancing . Pity about Letitia getting kicked out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes