Maude

Although I still feel as though I have a subdural haematoma, the dogs still need walking and the hens still need feeding. Maude ( centre) decided to try her wings out this afternoon and although I have clipped all of the ducks' wings, she gracefully glided across the field in a matter of 3 seconds! Then being one of tight knit flock, she spent the next 30 minutes hysterically trying the join the others o the other side of the electric fencing! Feeling like shit, I was in no mood for histrionics, but finally caught her just as it went dusk! (whilst swearing like an old trouper!)
Spoke to Nu this evening ( who said I should be knocking back the day nurse, as it gave her an unnatural high), Siobhan e mailed me too, to let me know that Gethin is dating Opera Diva kathryn Jenkins...................................I don't believe it!! ....lucky bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes