Sheffield

Well someone isn't very happy! Walking around the centre of Sheffield yesterday I noticed this graffiti statement several times and it amused me greatly. Finished the Christmas shopping in Coles before meeting John H for a passable Caesar Salad in All Bar One. Had a good chat, then walked down to Hunter's Bar to catch up with Mike , Bev and Maisie!
Managed to have a chat to Bev before getting off to Ecclesall Road for too many beers with Jane!










The hangover was worth it, and it's strange to think that I was back on Prestatyn beach walking the dogs at midday.
William was glad to see me, and we were soaked to the skin as the weather has drawn in. nice to be back home, night in with Chris tonight and a few DVDs
Spanish film Night of the Sunflowers
French thriller Them
and 28 weeks later!
Reviews later! Oh Hello to cousin Carol F ! The latest blog visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes