Nearly killing a hooker, painting the Church radiators and complaining DOES work

I am looking just a little worried as I nearly killed one of the black hookers this afternoon. Cleaning out the coop I propped a spade against the house and it promptly slipped sidewards and clonked one of the hookers on the head. The poor thing immediately fell over and looked.....well...dead! Eyes shut! legs up in the air and-the whole R.I.P thing.
Being the emergency expert that I am I tried to check for vital signs ( not easy I can tell you) and I was sure the little girl was breathing but she was certainly totally comatose. Fearing a subdural haematoma I put her in the nesting box and contemplated a quick dash to the vets, but thought better of it as there was very little that he could do!. Gawd I felt guilty. Anyhow a few minutes of rest and she started to come around, albeit slowly. The picture was taken half an hour or so later!

This morning Ann from the Parish council, called round to ask if I would like to volunteer for some Church work! Don't worry I have not found religion, but I WILL be painting the new Church radiators next week......all very Archers !

And finally-I am so happy that the council has listened to me and will be repairing the road and Cottage wall barriers from the 1st of December!! It actually makes a change that an organisation like Flintshire Highways actually listened to my worries and complaints about the Lane's corner and now have done something about it!! and only in a matter of weeks rather than years! Good service! great news





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes