"I don't believe it!" Panto,Poly tunnels and pigs

Well in the words of Victor Meldrew, I really didn't believe it! Last night I actually went to my first panto ! now as most people know, I don't do children and the thought of being shut in a venue with hundreds of the little darlings, actually fills me with nausea! so when Ann invited me to go with her and Janet to see Jack and the beanstalk- a rock "n" roll panto, I had to think carefully, if I could actually cope with it all. Now Ann assured me that it was an "adult" production, so I thought what the hell, and went!. Now the three glasses of wine with dinner before hand must have helped as it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been! Ok, generally a tap dancing panto cow, and a camp as Christmas panto dame singing disco ditties whilst playing with his breasts, is not usually my cup of tea, but I did find myself laughing along with the packed audience from time to time! Gawd help me! what next? will I be reading the Daily Mail ?


This morning Ruby came to the beach with our four , and had her usual knock around! Poor George was sent flying on several occasions, but was still game for a chase. Ruby is so quick, I could only capture this quick snap of her galloping past a rather bemused William!


Still no agreement through the post for the field! I have been flicking through advertisements for Poly tunnels! and toying with the idea of having a couple of pigs! The allotment looks rather empty at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes