The Austin of England

Thinking of my first car ( see today's other blog) today and the Austin 13oo, was a real trouper! built like a tank, I spent many years dashing around with 4 fellow cb friends in the back seat like something from Wacky Races! I even remember the registration
GDM 744K
My handle was Pockets ( named after Red Button' character in the film Hatari).... This made me think of the other members of the group and what happened to them! Green Giant (now living in Birmingham and a company director), Cherry Blossom ( a social worker living in a converted hotel in Ilfracombe); Rusty Nut ( married in Rhyl I think) Bogey Man (died in plane crash) Half Pint (Nia in OZ!!),Black Sheep and Sweety pie ( who knows, who cares?) yeap its all a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes