10 canoes and little Lord Fauntleroy

Ten Canoes (2006) at Theatre clwyd tonight was a meandering, sporadically interesting folk tale set in the ancient outback of Australia. It told how the lesson of patience and "be careful of what you wish for", but by the end I couldn't really care what the message was. I hate to say it but Apocalypto (2006) did it all a bit better.

Now I wasn't looking quit my best at 8.15 this morning! In fact I looked rather......shall we say......trailer trashy! I had Chris' tracksuit bottoms on (Back to front), my woolly long socks, crocks and a dirty Sainsbury's T shirt (also back to front)....but as I was feeding the chickens and ducks, it didn't really matter. So who turns up at the field? yep the blue blooded land agency man ! FINALLY!! After weeks of complaining he finally turned up to assess the field and to discuss the small print of me renting. I almost had a fit of the giggles, as he walked over from his pristine land rover. all wax jacket,moleskin trousers, expensive leather shoes, cut glass accent and smelling of something very expensive. As we chatted about the field I also realised with a a touch of shame that I had toothpaste all round my mouth! ......anyhow he said that the agreement WILL incorporate a proviso for an allotment, so my plans for a poly tunnel may be still on

Chris is in Liverpool tonight having his leaving do from Preston, we are off to Osborn house for a meal tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes