Tim's Birthday

Tim's (59th) birthday meal was a welcomed change as we all have not all met up for a long time. Andrew and Jayne turned up with Janet and Ned and Tim's sister Carol, and we all have a socialble evening meal!


It was nice to have such a relaxing evening, as only a couple of hours ago, one of the passing farming hay wagons ripped off the top of the cottage garden wall! As Chris and I was leaving to go to Ann and Tim's we caught sight of the farmer who had inflicted the damage. It was like a red rag to a bull to me , when he refused to apologise and just banged on about having a problem with the size of his trailer! I think I embarrassed Chris as I lost my temper and in no uncertain terms reminded him that our cottage has been in its present position since 1764 and that if he had hit it, it was in fact his fault and not ours!. I shouted that I expected him to repair the wall, and drove off! If he does so...well...we will wait and see.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes