ITU plans

Sometimes a shift on Intensive care can be deathly boring. My patient was a diabetic coma victim, and therefore made a miraculous recovery after literally litres of fluids and electrolytes. By midday he had been discharged leaving me patient-less for the rest of the 12 shift. In between helping the other nurses with their patients I have spent much of the day internet surfing and making lists, which is one of my greatest passions. I have also sold 5 bags of runner beans, a large marrow,two jars of pickled shallots,2 bags of broad beans and two dozen eggs and must have looked a sight walking onto ITU with two trugs full of produce.

saw this on the BBC website:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6964541.stm


Police warning over escaped bird
A buzzard which has escaped from its Prestatyn holding could attack small children, officers have warned.
North Wales Police are asking members of the public to be on the look-out for the bird, which is of the red-tailed variety.
They described it as the size of a seagull, with brown plummage and a distinctive red tail and strap belt.
There are concerns that under certain circumstances it could attack children wearing baseball hats or small caps.

hey, if this story is true well every chav in this area is at risk..........I say good luck to the bugger!!

anyhow my list for this week includes:-
1. Painting the back of the cottage antique white (next door has painted theirs making ours look a bit grubby)
2. planting winter onions/turnips
3. finishing the second potato bed
4. seeing the film Sunshine (2007) at Theatre Clwyd
5. tick spraying the chickens which is a most disgusting job ( you have to spray around their bum holes which is upsetting for them as well as a stomach churning job for me!

off to bed........v v tired

1 comment:

  1. I can almost hear the stampede as chavvie folk flee Rhyl and Prestatyn ;-) Nx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes