wedding plans?

Spent the day knee deep in manure,so rang Chris at 6pm to meet me in The Ivory on his way home , (The new wine bar in Prestatyn). It was very nice too ( a bit like All Bar One, but withour the mother-in-law's tongue!---sorry Nige) , we manage to have a nice bottle of wine and meal!
Chris has now decided that a wedding IS on the cards ( after his confidence panic after Nu and Jim's wedding. ) and I had to chuckle to myself, as I knew he would change his mind. We had a nice evening bantering about who would come and who would do what and where! All I am bothered is that all the people we know and love are there and are happy, but I would LOVE to use the grotty village hall as some sort of venue. Anyhow we will see.........watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes