Jenny Eclair & pests abound.

I absolutely love Jenny Eclair in her talk show on LBC, on Saturday mornings. When I say Saturday mornings, I actually mean THIS morning, as she has just returned after three months in Australia, but after hearing her for the first time, I am a firm fan! I have enjoyed Mz Eclair from the variety of radio 4 quiz shows, she has participated in over the years, so to have her basically performing unaided for three hours is wonderful and a real tonic. Listening to her when I went for my powerwalk meant that I walked an extra 2 miles and actually laughed outloud several times down the country lanes between Trelawnyd and Llanasa.
I haven't bothered putting yet ANOTHER photo of the allotment on the blog today, but I have put one of the climbing rose over the arch in the back garden, which has just flowered! The allotment is under attack from the air and beneath the ground at the moment, black fly on my beans and moles ripping up most of my celery, ..........messy little buggers.
The weather has been glorious today and I suspect the hens had enjoyed the warmth as another 11 eggs today. I have has a score of orders in too and can hardly keep up with demand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes