Good News

Received a rather terse letter from the agents for the field (which is now to be referred to as "the glebe") and with a heavy heart I rang to discuss the future of the hens and allotment.
Cap in hand I was ready to let them all go and was delighted to find out that both veggie patch and girls are now safe! as long as they are highlighted on the agreement! So something legal and in writing should be winging its way to me next week and everything can be signed for properly. That's one in the eye for the snooty bastards from the village that reported me!

Had a lovely meal last night in Osborns and Duncan,Izzy and Linzi left early this morning to drive back to Kent. So I aim to get back on my land for weeding and normality! nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes