Never being bored and I am presented with a prize!

well today I have reached my weight watchers 10% weight loss and now have got rid of 23 lbs! so our leader the vivacious Ann presented me with my own special key ring! She was ever so solemn about the whole affair I almost had an attack of the giggles, apparently when I get to my chosen weight loss I receive a GOLD one....whoopie do! Having taken the piss a little, I am so grateful for going as I feel fitter and healthier than I have done so in years. Today I have walked the dogs twice up the Gop and done a 3.5 mile powerwalk to Axton with Carole and still had energy to work on the allotment. My ideal weight of 12 stone 6lbs doesn't seem so far away now!



I was asked recently if I ever get bored when I am not at work, and I can honestly say no I never have been. With holiday time I will be off work for nearly two weeks come Sunday and every day there seems not enough hours to finish what I need and plan to do. Today has been no different as I have just finished watering the vegetable patch and potting up sweetcorn and leeks (it is nearly 7pm!). My new chicken run electric netting has just arrived and I can't wait to get the whole lot set up on Saturday with Ned

Pic is of Trelawnyd from the south!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes