Guilt

Been naughty tonight ( Sunday Night Monday Morning) it is 1.29 am and I have been watching celebrity big brother. I have found some of it fascinating ( well like perhaps you would find a train wreck fascinating), and some of it rather sad. Jade's mum,( thick as mince but ready to fight her corner) was crying in the diary room, and asked for her "medication" to be sent in! humm worrying! I think she is another example of a sadsack being manipulated by the producers to provide the Romans with a Christian!
Anyhow was watching an advert and it featured a teenage girl who is angry that her family is eating her healthy "Kworn", warning her brother off she hisses
"Touch my food...feel my fork!"
well it made me smile......

1 comment:

  1. Hi John

    Just stopping by to visit. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier tonight. If time permits stop by again.

    I read the review on Mrs Potter and now I want to go have a look. I also love Rene Zellweger and remember her other film she made with Ewan MacGregor "Down With Love".

    Visit soon, my blog is always welcome for visits

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes