The games people play..........

Yes another thought on the train to Bangor! and this time is about game playing! no, not those relationship power struggles we sometimes all have, I was thinking about those little mind games we play in our own heads when we are alone and bored.

When I was a child I used to walk to and from school ( well there is a rarity nowadays) and I remember looking at each house as I passed, I gave it a mark out of ten ( yes you rememeber my list making from earlier blogs) and then wondered what it would be like to live there. Yes was that Gay or was that gay?

This was my favourite house, back in the 1970's it seemed rather more "lived in" and more like a farm house with chinze arm chairs and dark wood furniture.

Anyhow I digress!, what other games do I play to pass the time? well I tend to hum "camptown races!" when I am brushing my teeth !!!( where the hell did that come from?) and when I am turning right into Cwm Road from the direction of Dyserth, I like to let the indicator click foureen sets of two!!.........humm now I am seriously worried as any ambling reader of this blog may well think I am borderline compulsive neurotic!!

Oh I do like to count horses when I am on a long train journey, (why?) and when driving to Sheffield I have a habit of counting all the mobile phone masts.

hummmmmmmm off to bed.....perhaps to count sheep?

1 comment:

  1. "I am borderline compulsive neurotic"

    Hmm. How about something we hadn't realised already? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes