Sorrel's up and neighbours with pitchforks


Well Sorrel my mother-in-law is up visititng which is lovely. She is very easy, funny and young at heart so we always have a nice time when she's up. She and Chris have gone to Manchester for a " spot of shopping" in the car as rail links to Manchester are quite bizarre at the weekend. So I have the day to myself, which is great as I working all day tomorrow at the Hospital. So already I have done the house, chickens ( they have Feather Loss at the moment and are not laying) and organised my work and e mails for monday.

All I have to do now is get ready for dinner tonight , (Janet and Ned are comming to dinner), read the first chapter of my psychology text book ,and walk the dogs! Mind you Meg is now confined to the crate as she is now again in season (She is laying around in a listless way giving Finlay pathetic "come hither" looks--see pic)Just took the dogs around to Carol's big garden and let them run riot for an hour as Celt and Samson are getting their hair cut at the poodle parlour! all three fell in the pond!

Steve ( Very Welsh neighbour and Village self appointed leader), was very kind last night and cemented our damaged wall without even being asked!, ( a flour lorry had pulled down the wall) Lorries and cars are using their sat navs and bypassing roadworks on the North Wales Expressway by roaring past our cottage! Steve caught a spar articulated lorry trying to pass on Thursday and in true Brit style blocked the road and refused the lorry to try to pass ( they were trapped for 2 hours)! The other neighbours were brought out of their houses by the commotion ( he was filming the lorry at that time with his phone) and I had visions of pitchforks and mob rule!

"The villagers are revolting!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtlQS2bLFwww.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtlQS2bLFw



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes