Most attractive move actors (the other side!) Part one

Thought I would be balanced and list my fav most attractive women in cinema. Hey why not? I tend to find attractive three types Classic Hollywood, women with balls, and gentle warmth! Mind you some of the most attractive actors in film do not have typical good looks , for example Fernanda Montenegro,(Central Station), Gena Rowlands (Gloria), Bebe Neuwirth, (Tadpole) and the wonderful Patricia Clarkson (The Station Agent). So in a shallow way I have gone for beauty!!!



Number One: Michelle Yeoh Now 44. In films such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, she has a quiet dignity and a stillness which is quite beautiful.






Number Two: Olivia DeHavilland. She of the modulated voice and high cheekbones. stunning!





Number Three: Not the best picture of Helen Hunt, but she out of all of my ten has a certain warmth which in films such as As good as it gets, is rather moving!



Number Four: Well I have mentioned her a great deal in my blog, so no surprise to see Audrey Tautou here. A smile that could turn a gay man straight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes