Ann sweeps the board at Trelawnyd flower show!!

The flower show was held at the village hall

The Trelawnyd flower show was a very different experience to Ann's Prestatyn Flower show. Very Welsh and VERY 1950's but fun nevertheless. Disaster of the day was my boiled egg (right), as you can see it turned out more like a poached egg! but at least it gave the village a bit of a laugh! No luck with my hanging baskets, photo,victoria sponge, and cut flowers but I am glad I joined in and next time will do a bit better!!! I did get a first with a fucshia ( but it WAS Ann's!)

She swept the board! 5 seconds and two firsts! mostly for veg and paintings!, but she enjoyed entering a flower show rather than just run one!!




Highlight of the raffle ( which slowed proceedings to a comatose level) was Chris winning a set of bathroom scales! when the ticket was read out, he stood up amid 150 elderly ladies, shouting "yes!!!!!!!!" Well it got everyone laughing!

2 comments:

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes