The Prestatyn Flower Show


Prestatyn Flower Show

Janet got third with this floral display,Ann got several seconds and thirds for her floral art

The setting is kinda "old English







My Aunt Margaret checking out the cut flowers. Uncle Bert has won the floral art a couple of times. His most famous creation was a snake made out of a pair of ladies tights !!!



Kathryn


Kathryn got third in the knitted toy catagory!!! apparantly her coconut cake was sorely missed (she won last year) When I went round I heard one lady say that black bears were not PC!!!


The pot plant display in the main tent (above)




I was robbed........My chocolate cake (middle centre) was wonderfull. Smallish but subtle and tasty, with lashings of cream and classy chocolate swirls (Cadbury's no less) topping. Did I get placed? did I buggery!!

The winner ( with red card) was decorated with large plastic figures!!
sigh.........how Jeremy Kyle!

My victoria sponge (not shown) was rather lack lustre

1 comment:

  1. How can they have judged them properly? By the look of the photo, they haven't even been tasted! You can't judge a chocolate cake by it's cover. What is the country coming to? I blame Thatcher!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes