Pottering


I have always pottered, and my definition of pottering is to :- flit from one job around the house and garden to another, until all is completed.

Living in Wales has certainly homed my pottering skills, for example I am on night shift tonight and since waking at 8.20 I have, cleaned and tidied the house,cleaned the chicken coop out , moved it and cleaned the grass, weeded the garden, made two cakes as practice for the Prestatyn flower show (the chocolate cake is a pure winner), walked the dogs, cleaned the patio and watered all the plants, had a small sleep,made 16 cups of tea for the workmen,chatted with Mandy the neighbour and took her granddaughter to feed Robina and Sarah, replied to two letters,had a bath,watered the lawn, made lunch, and wrote this blog.

I actually begrudge work in the hospital! as all all my days off are like this.
and you know what? Pottering is lovely!!!

by the way Prestatyn Flowershow is run by my sister and the link is

http://www.prestatynflowershow.co.uk/frames.htm

http://www.prestatyn.org.uk/flower.show/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes