- Two cats now remain at Bwthyn y llan and have been here for the past week. I’ve finally defleaed them both!
- After stopping one of my prescribed medications on my own diagnosis, my fat ankle and leg oedema is receeding nicely ( I’ve not mentioned this painfully irritating health scare before!):- a week ago my legs resembled Shelley Winters’ in the Poseidon Adventure…I’ve been so tired with this issue over the past few weeks !
- My catheter gets changed on Thursday , and I finally get to know my urological treatment plan then, this will help with my mood which has been a little low as of late
- My trip to Liverpool did me good yesterday. I’m very aware that I’ve been hiding away over the past few months. I’m determined not to continue in the same vein ,after the catheter is changed . But I suspect there’s not going to be a quick resolution to all thisπ₯
- Just keep swimming John
- Keep on swimming xxx
Weaver , watching Roger


Good thing you know how to take care of yourself, John. Hope the doctor has encouraging news for you. xo
ReplyDeleteI’m not impressed with the system so far π
DeleteHope health matters go in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteThat look...!!!
She was mega pissed off….she sat near me and didn’t want Roger or bun near
DeleteWell done on de flealing both cats. This season seems bad for fleas
ReplyDeleteLove the keep swimming art, can you remind us where it came from…have a feeling someone sent it to you.
They did and I’ve forgotten who which has upset me
DeleteWhen you remember, post a note on the bak of the piece - I had to do that with the art I inherited from my aunt, or I knew I'd never keep the stories that went with each piece straight.
DeleteI"m hoping changing the catheter will give you an opportunity to talk with the team about the future plan. You can do this John. You're strong, even when it's tough. X X
Worthy notes and plans from the past week and for the coming week. May the indwelling catheter become a thing of the past promptly and well done in getting rid of the swelling that medicine caused.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Weaver and Bun. Weaver still looks as if she has murder on her mind. Yikes!
Hugs!
She was mighty upset with both Roger and Bun who were trying to sit on the sofa
DeleteI do hope the next stage in your urological journey gives you light at the end of what has been a long and trying tunnel! Good on you trusting your experience and knowledge to sort out the oedema. Another step in the right direction!
ReplyDeleteI hope you managed to deflea 2 cats once and not one cat twice! I wouldn't put it past the little buggers to hoodwink you.
And yes, keep swimming. It may sometimes feel like you're swimming against a very strong tide, but you're making progress and we're all cheering you on! π xx
Thank you, the team talk was and is useful…I’m finding things hard ππ
DeleteAre u having a tough time squire John ? If u are I love u
ReplyDeleteLee
Thank you for your money order..you devil it made my day xxxx
DeleteYes the lovable old gal from New York sent me some money to buy gin with x
If medication caused edema, your doc should have resolved it. Good for you for finding the resolution on your own and taking action. A man of action. Yes!
ReplyDeleteWeaver is sending arrows and daggers with that stare.
Giving a flea bath is never an easy task but well worth the effort. No more fleas!
Keep swimming is good advice, as the alternative is no good!
ReplyDeleteAmen π
DeleteGood for you being your own health advocate and figuring things out! I am hoping that your other issues get figured out so you can at least have the best of a bad situation. On the subject of cats, I’m glad to hear they are both in residence! Take care! - Jenn
ReplyDeleteOne step in front of another
DeleteYes, keep on swimming! And glad to hear both girls are now de-fleaed. And both staying home? Is the "other family" on vacation perhaps? hahaha
ReplyDeleteThat’s what I thought Debra xx
DeleteWe had a very thin stray hunting dog visit yesterday. We fed and watered her, and she had a very long sleep. It's still dark, but I think she's now gone. I did everything I could to find her owner. She may have been dumped.
ReplyDeleteI hope she comes back
DeleteSo sorry you are having to manage those health problems at the moment. The heat, and trying to manage at work and socially, can make it all so much harder too. Hope there is some relief soon.
ReplyDeleteDoing it on my own, is a little tiring
DeleteI admire your strength facing these health issues.
ReplyDeleteI’m not really strong
DeleteI hope the changing of the catheter helps, well done on doing your own diagnosis. Sometimes I think we should be more proactive in our own treatment.
ReplyDeleteI’m honestly dreading it
DeleteKeep on swimming John, and good luck at the doctor's appointment.
ReplyDeleteThank you my friend
DeleteI'm sorry you're having to go through all this.
ReplyDeleteI am tooπ¦§
DeleteThanks for the update. If anyone can know how to take care of themselves, it is you with years of experience.
ReplyDeleteThings go out of the window if your penis is on show!
DeleteI hope you get a reassuring and manageable urological treatment plan on Thursday. Clear understanding is much better than uncertainty in relation to personal medical issues.
ReplyDeleteI hope so too…..usually I’m assertive with doctors but add to real life , the embarrassments of public personal care , and assertiveness goes out of the window
DeleteI have found my sixties so far to be quite disappointing health wise, and I'm relatively healthy. I'm up to four medications now which irritates me no end.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your edema has gone but I can't understand how worrying that would be. (Now what's wrong?)
Tits up!
Tits and chins up lol
DeleteHere we all are, John, rooting for you.
ReplyDeleteUnderstood and grateful x
DeleteOh John you are going through alot. It is good for healing to get out and about as you did to Liverpool. I broke a bone in my hand and aim to get out in two days to a women's group.
ReplyDelete