"I'll admit I may have seen better days, but I'm still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, "(Margo Channing)
I can hear the choir!
See my next Blog x
Lovely.XOXO
Amen
Lovely. (John, Elsie our Welsh died a few days ago. She was 15 1/2. The house feels very empty.)
I am so sorry. When our animals pass, the pain is like no other.❤️Sending peace and love, Carol in. Atlanta
Thank you. x
Andi hugs xxxx
What a dramatic sky! xx
ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ₯π
Wow! You are all being showered with light and love, it seems!Susan M/ Calif.
I hope so
Looks beautiful.
It is π
It must be a comfort, living in a bit of paradise, in today's world. Cherish it. xx
I miss the city
"God shed his grace on thee"
Xx
Utterly beautiful - and looks like a blessing on all there.Hugs!
Love ya
Such a lovely and tranquil photo!Hope all's well with Mary, Roger & Weaver. Hugs to you. John dear.
Mary’s failing …I’m not well πππππ₯
Billy would be in Heaven there too! All those Sheep to round-up!!!
I can’t comment on your blog cro
Oh My!! what a gorgeous photo. From a gorgeous place, full of very special people, and furry family..
ππππ
Can we all come and live where you live?
I wish
That is a cracker!Pirate's dad used to say to him that was water being drawn, a sign for coming rain.
π·π·π·π₯πΌ
Sheep, how sweet.
It’s walesπ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ
Lovely. It all looks so peace-filled.
It’s quiet dearHeart.
Picture book perfect.
Not as much as your southern vista
Looks idyllic.
It can be xxx
A lovely spot.
Thank u
Your views and landscape are outstanding. Susan
π₯π₯πΈπ
I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes
I can hear the choir!
ReplyDeleteSee my next Blog x
DeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Amen
DeleteLovely. (John, Elsie our Welsh died a few days ago. She was 15 1/2. The house feels very empty.)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. When our animals pass, the pain is like no other.❤️
DeleteSending peace and love, Carol in. Atlanta
Thank you. x
DeleteAndi hugs xxxx
DeleteWhat a dramatic sky! xx
ReplyDeleteππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ₯π
DeleteWow! You are all being showered with light and love, it seems!
ReplyDeleteSusan M/ Calif.
I hope so
DeleteLooks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is π
DeleteIt must be a comfort, living in a bit of paradise, in today's world. Cherish it.
ReplyDeletexx
I miss the city
Delete"God shed his grace on thee"
ReplyDeleteXx
DeleteUtterly beautiful - and looks like a blessing on all there.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Love ya
DeleteSuch a lovely and tranquil photo!
ReplyDeleteHope all's well with Mary, Roger & Weaver. Hugs to you. John dear.
Mary’s failing …I’m not well πππππ₯
DeleteBilly would be in Heaven there too! All those Sheep to round-up!!!
ReplyDeleteI can’t comment on your blog cro
DeleteOh My!! what a gorgeous photo. From a gorgeous place, full of very special people, and furry family..
ReplyDeleteππππ
DeleteCan we all come and live where you live?
ReplyDeleteI wish
DeleteThat is a cracker!
ReplyDeletePirate's dad used to say to him that was water being drawn, a sign for coming rain.
π·π·π·π₯πΌ
DeleteSheep, how sweet.
ReplyDeleteIt’s walesπ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ
DeleteLovely. It all looks so peace-filled.
ReplyDeleteIt’s quiet dearHeart.
DeletePicture book perfect.
ReplyDeleteNot as much as your southern vista
DeleteLooks idyllic.
ReplyDeleteIt can be xxx
DeleteA lovely spot.
ReplyDeleteThank u
DeleteYour views and landscape are outstanding.
ReplyDeleteSusan
π₯π₯πΈπ
Delete