A Gift Of Flowers💐


 A dear friend died today . I was left with the emotion and it had nowhere to go ! 
Soon after Mandy from next door , brought me some dahlias from her garden 

A sweet gesture 

It kept me. Afloat 

15 comments:

  1. Sending hugs to you and all your friend's loved ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry John. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie M9:54 pm

    I am so sorry. Please tell us more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so very sorry John.
    Xoxo
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad news indeed. I am glad for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dahlias are stunning! Wishing you a peaceful & restful night. Hugs to you and the furry ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed. Very comforting to look at for someone like JayGee when they need it most.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11:35 pm

    No....not another loss. I am so sorry, John. Mandy's dahlia's are a solace indeed...bless her
    Susan M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sympathy in the loss of your dear friend, John. There is never a good time for these losses and I am glad that Mandy's gorgeous deep red dahlias helped you stay afloat.

    Big hugs from me to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo in Auckland12:17 am

    I am sorry for your loss John. Losing people is never an easy thing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sincere condolences, John. More heartache to contend with, alas. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sincerest condolences. A friend of 50 years died suddenly just before Christmas. We were student nurses together. I felt like an actual hole had been dug under my rib cage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry, John. Sending love. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. MarisAna5:15 am

    So sorry John you have lost your friend. The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m sad for you John. There’s never a good time for death to intrude, but it sounds as if this was unexpected. Your neighbour Mandy’s gift was a timely . I hope you have slept well and woken with strength to face the day. XX Virginia

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes