Love You


 It’s twenty to six! 
Jesus! 
I slept till 3 pm 
Grabbed a coffee and had 90 minutes on line supervision for all of my clients.
Tomorrow I’m counselling all day
I feel better than I did
Apparently I’m doing ok with my clients! 
Validation that I needed
On Friday I’m off to Wrexham to see Nish Kumar a well known British stand up 
Saturday is the annual Trelawnyd Male Voice Choir concert at the village Hall
Sunday lunch out with a friend. 
A nice balance now.
Suddenly it’s felt that it’s all or nothing 

I’ve been aware that I’ve been somewhat introspective of late, and I think that is true 
A trip to Sheffield has been put on hold because my theatrical friend John swan dived on a wet pavement ! ( ouch) a planned trip to Italy was put on hold by catheter issues

I booked to see Operation Mincemeat in London in December which made me smile, London at Christmas can be magical

But what I really needed today, was that virtual hug, that silly message, that comes out of the blue 
Saw this and thought of you……love  you x



46 comments:

  1. Carol Caldwell5:25 pm

    That is so apt! Glad to hear you more positive x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I seem to vassilate between menancholey and positivism

      Delete
  2. Just so you know, that is how I imagine you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought a broad smile from me! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xx💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

      Delete
  4. Now I wonder what it was about that photo that made someone think of you? Oh, yes, must be the beard! 🤣 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. „And on the fourth day, Johnny the Sensation woke up and said ”. Good for you John, a lot of theatre! (My theatrical heart is beating a little faster) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are feeling brighter and that the rehursals are going ok

      Delete
  6. Do you work from home or in a group environment? I do love working from home on occasion but I think that it can take you to a great deal of introspection and if your mind is taking a down route it can be very hard to pull the controls without the sounds of another human around.
    I do like the sounds of your "coming ups" - and well done on the validation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Counselling work is done in a charity centre about ten miles from home , the hospice is in Llandudno 17 miles from the village

      Delete
  7. Good news. A little balance is what's need, you know, all work and no play ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yorkshire Liz9:16 pm

    That sounds better! Busy and bright, and all good things to do, despite changes to plans. Love the choir poster, very professional. And plans to go see Operation Mincemeat - the perfect Christmas treat. (I'm off to Stratford on Friday to see the first all male RSC As You Like It; a terrific cast)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gawd I hate Shakespeare

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:42 am

      There was a very famous 1967 Old Vic all male Ads You Like It with an incredible cast - Ronald Pickup as Rosalind, Jeremy Brett as Orlando, Derek Jacobi as Touchstone, Charles Kay as Celia, and Anthony Hopkins as Audrey. That would have been an extraordinary thing to see,

      Delete
    3. I hate Anthony Hopkins ! Isn’t that strange

      Delete
  9. Remember to stuff a few pounds of those long night paychecks into the Bluebelle Two penny jar. But all sounds fun, best you skipped Italy, it had a terribly hot summer, I believe. Lots of diverse things on your calendar, we'll have fun hearing all the details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am glad you're feeling more upbeat after a good sleep and that you've made wonderful plans for the days, weeks, and months ahead. Christmas in London? You lucky duck!
    Enjoy your clients and all they add to your life as you add kind perspective to their lives.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:34 pm

    Hopefully all the good outweighs the not so good. You've got lots of plans and they all seem very enjoyable.
    I'm also glad to hear all is going well with your clients. Seeing them improve and/or thrive has to be a great feeling.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes the gains are smaller than you think but they ARE there

      Delete
  12. If they have 'requests', ask the choir to sing 'Bring him Home'. They do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they sing it , I will film it just for you

      Delete
  13. MarisAna5:46 am

    I absolutely love hearing a Welsh male voice choir.

    Must be very hard managing a catheter on an everyday basis. The Italy trip would have been a challenge. Very glad you have some outings planned which you can look forward to and will bring that all important balance to life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Impressive poster. Like something you'd see on Broadway or the West End.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Gracie, a brightspark at the local plant nursery

      Delete
    2. Or boffin Dave Wilson in high street

      Delete
  15. Anonymous7:21 am

    Was that a photo of you 30 years ago?🙃
    Enjoy all your various plans. A magical Christmas in London sounds fabulous. I would like to see London all tarted up.
    weavinfool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more friends in London to meet x

      Delete
  16. I love how you make plans to do things that bring you pleasure. I admire that so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all should dearHeart including you, who puts everyone else first

      Delete
  17. Anonymous11:48 am

    Glad you are on the upswing! Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew you would be great for your clients.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you got some rest and that you are making fun plans to look forward to. Got to take care of yourself, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I sometimes think that you need a period of 'nothings' to make the 'alls' seem even more special. Well I do anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good perspective . But I always thought you are well balanced

      Delete
    2. I've had a tough year.

      Delete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes