War


In a strangely moving finale a mixed bag of characters from Kingdom, Alexandria and Hilltop met with a grisly end at the hands of Alpha and the Whisperers thus setting the scene for a zombie apocalypse war and season 10 of course.
I was sorry to see Tara ( Alana Masterson ) go as she has given the franchise a certain humour but a culling allows space for the newer characters to shine and for the drama move forward and the message of All for one and one for all ( as the characters fought bravely for each other until the end)has been given a certain resonance given the terrorist threats we have all witnessed in recent times.

16 comments:

  1. Hmm. I have to catch up with this show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICK!!! And you seem such a gentle soul, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I'm not as sweet as I make out

      Delete
    2. Oh rubbish. Those are the most glamorous severed heads that I have ever seen, and I've seen quite a few.

      Delete
    3. They were zombie heads too.... still alive in a dead sort of way

      Delete
    4. I repeat, ICK!!!

      Delete
  3. Flipping channels last night, I happened to catch in memoriam and was stunned. Looks like they killed off the entire crew, people I knew, people I'd no clue who they were because not watching this season. Worst I thought was they killed Carol's adopted son. Brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nearest head on the pole has a nicer hairdo than I do most days. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photograph is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JG are these muffless heads !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. To keep myself amused, and not succumb to news-related depression, I'm imagining my own lineup of heads on poles this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes