These are the things I am presently looking forward to
My nickname was Greymouse in school!
- Holidays in Spain, Broadstairs, Sheffield and New York later this year!
- Days out planned in London with hubby,
- My retirement at the end of July
- Visiting the new Storyhouse Theatre and Cinema in Chester ( which used to be the old Odeon)
- Losing more weight and buying nicer clothes( and see below)
- Being able to bend over without farting
- Getting fitter with badminton ( and still beating the Prof as I do so)
- Watching The Mist tv show! ( a tv version of one of my favourite films!)
- Learning Spanish ( I aim to start classes in September)
- Catching up with my old friends more ( Nu, Nige, Mike, Bev, Jane, Kath, Bel-Ami, Hazel, )
- Going to comic con just once to meet Norman Reedus and Melissa Mc Bride ( Walking Dead)
- Seriously starting to write a book
- Starting a pottery night class ( I have always wanted to )
- Getting a new kitchen finally sorted!
- Finally Winning the Quiche class at The Trelawnyd Flower Show
- Joining the community choir in Gwaenysgor ( I am not talented enough for the Village MVC)
- Get a scotch egg tattoo! - a tiny grey mouse holding it! ( my nickname in school was greymouse!)