People's Judge



The Prof is away again so it's been an afternoon of guilty pleasures.
No, no scotch eggs......no Walking Dead box set.....no slo mo re runs of Russell Crowe dressed as a gladiator................I have resisted them all.
But I have been watching The People's Court which has recently had it's first airing on British  tv.
For those few that don't know The People's Court is the glamorous version of Judge Judy but with a Spanish speaking New York/ latin judge at the helm.
That Judge is Marilyn Milian and I have decieded that she is my new best friend. 

17 comments:

  1. I believe she is in her 17th season over here. One sharp cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judge Judy is paid something like $750,000 USD per episode. Definitely a member of the 1%.

      Delete
  2. scotch eggs are better for you, as is russell crowe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes !

      cheers, parsnip and thehamish

      Delete
  3. Oh, Now all I can think about is Russell...in or out of his gladiator togs. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prefer judge Rinder.
    He is hilarious. Gay judge.
    Totally on the ball and so funny!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I think we should have a tV... but, honestly. more often it's a NOT... over 40 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawd! I read that as.."no Walking Dead box sex." !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok. I thought John had written 'no sio mio' reruns.... I was totally baffled

      Delete
  7. "no slo mo re runs of Russell Crowe dressed as a gladiator"

    This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG JOHN!!!!!!!! I LOVE Judge Milian! I record it every day and watch it after 2nd Man heads to bed. I adore her.

    I adore you even more now, ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's even better than Judy. UK courts take note!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get that program here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We get that program here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An Audrey Hepburn afternoon for me, I'll start with Charades I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cary grant fully dressed in the shower

      Delete
  13. Now that was fun . . .
    I think this might be my new wartch . .
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes