Gary the Gardner over at
asked me to complete the following
and as I am waiting for Chris to return from Church here goes
1. What would you do if you won £10,000 tomorrow?
That's easy, pay a few bills, fix the back door,and buy a bulldog and a cow
2. Best lifetime moment?
This is nearly impossible to answer as lifetime moments are often fleeting and intensely personal in nature
but I will brain storm a few that are not just Chris, family and friend based
1.Lying on a couch with Chris and a blanket of dogs (and cats) one Christmas Morning
2. Seeing The New York Skyline at night for the first time
3. Watching an old man waltz with his wife who was suffering from Alzheimer's on a drab psychiatric ward one morning
4 Dancing on the top of a cancer hospital's roof, drunk in the dark
5.Being given my own ward to manage
6. getting my first dog
7.Experiencing a full orchestra concert for the first time at the age of 25
8. Buying my first house
3. Are you happy?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I do neither. I cannot see the point...my blog perhaps gives me enough "feedback"
5. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
I would like to be 2 inches taller
I would like a few more acres and an American Barn
I would like to have the confidence to join the Male Voice Choir
6. What is your biggest vice/habit in life?
Food/alcohol/food/food, scotch eggs
7. What is a good point about you? And a negative point?
I have a big heart but I can be incredibly bossy
8. What is your most embarrassing lifetime moment?
They are cataloged consistently on the blog....too many to mention, though I am always partial to the story when I broke wind loudly in an Aldi supermarket a year or so ago when I was trying to retrieve a pie from a chest freezer. Much to the enjoyment of several elderly shoppers and a woman in a wheelchair
9. What is your favourite flower?
10. What is your biggest love in life?
Well, Chris,family,friends and animals would be an obvious answer...so I will have to add
food (especially scotch eggs)
The Walking Dead,
Watching a good film and daydreaming in a deserted cinema